Your Operational Guide to Planning & Running Patient - Centric Decentralized Clinical Trials.
Establish a practical roadmap to achieve regulatory understanding, speed recruitment processes & improve patient communication
At this one-of-a-kind DCT event, 100% of the presentation offers practical examples of DCT planning, setup, and running. With exclusive real-life examples and recent experiences shared, this event presents you with a roadmap to take back to your company to perfect your patient-centric DCTs!
Understand Global Regulations
Discover Ground-breaking Technology
Put the Patient First
Participate and connect with a community of truly pioneering clinical leaders for two days of focused, practical dialogue like no other.
- 20+ case studies from pharma, tech, and patient advocates offering you a practical roadmap to take back to the office
- 100+ In-person clinical attendees looking to connect and network with like-minded peers
- A speaker faculty of the most forward-thinking DCT leaders offering you insights you won't get anywhere else
Operationalize: DCT is your only chance to find solutions to challenges such as:
- Achieving Buy-in and Adoption from Stakeholders for DCTs
- Designing Agile, Equitable, and Patient-First DCTs
- Improving Patient Experience While Running a DCT
- Utilizing Digital Capabilities while Conducting a DCT
- The Future of DCTs - Lessons Learned and Thinking Beyond Covid
Join us in September to ensure your decisions are operational rather than aspirational at the Operationalize: Decentralized Clinical Trials Summit.
See Some of the DCT Leaders Sharing Their Stories in 2022
Senior Medical Science Director
Chief Medical Officer
Senior Vice President of Scientific & Clinical Affairs
Global Clinical Sciences & Operations Lead
Senior Director Clinical Development Operations, TA Lead Specialty Medicine